Rafting Reservations: Online or Call
Book Online for Self-Guided Raft Rentals & Ducky Trips
Call to Reserve Guided Rafting Trips
Call to Book Guided Raft Trips & Groups
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- Full payment is required to reserve your space.
- We operate Rain or Shine. If inclement weather forces us to close you will receive a full refund or credit.
- Cancellations made 48 hours prior to your trip will receive a full refund or credit
- Cancellations made after 48 hours notice will receive credit, no refund
The Tuckseegee is a dam controlled river. River levels are higher and lower on specified days.
You can consult the calendar below to determine the water level for the day of your trip.
- On red days, West Fork Release, the water levels are lower, more slow paced and great for swimming. We recommend single and double duckies for these days.
- On purple days, East Fork Release, the water levels offer fast water and are great for larger rafts and guided trips.
- Note: The Tuck does not run on Mondays in June or the last 3 Mondays in August – plan to raft on different days!
Smoky Mountain River Adventures does reserve the right to defer or dismiss any individuals deemed unable to safely complete the river trip. All patrons must read and fill out liability waiver form and attend and understand the “safety talk”.